These terms of service apply to the AuditMaster PRO Alerts service.
1. This service is part of AuditMaster PRO’s Two-Factor Authentication program. The program will send two-factor authentication messages to verify users signing into their account profile or when a duplicate session is detected. To access AuditMaster PRO software, you must receive a security code via SMS to your mobile phone number.
2. When you choose to receive your security code via SMS, you will receive a single text message containing a six-digit code that is needed to complete the Two-Factor Authentication. You will receive this message every time you sign in with two-factor authentication via SMS (if this option is activated in your profile). By consenting to receive your security code through SMS, you certify that the telephone number you provided is your contact number and you understand that consent is not a condition for purchasing AuditMaster PRO services.
3. You may cancel the SMS service at any time by texting “STOP” to the short code or by deactivating the option in your profile.
4. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword “HELP” to the short code for more assistance, or you can get help directly from AuditMaster PRO by calling +1-630 480-7667
5. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive one message from us per authentication attempt. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.